The Furniture Technology Centre Trust (Furntech) offers support to new, existing and start-up businesses by providing incubation facilities and accredited skills training for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs with a passion for woodworking and furniture manufacturing.
Furntech, with the support of the Gauteng Department of Economic Development is offering the following programmes in the furniture manufacturing sector to selected individuals.
• Resident incubation: Furniture manufacturing and / design
• Virtual incubation: Furniture manufacturing and / design
• Furniture Making NQF Level 2: Wood Machining Cabinet Making / Upholstery / Wood Finishing
• CNC Programming
Interested individuals are invited to attend a compulsory INFORMATION SESSION to be held as follows: (Only attend one session)
Physical Session Virtual Session (Microsoft Teams)
Date: 17 October 2023
Venue: Furntech, 11 Granville Avenue, Lea Glen, Roode-
poort (Next to Auction Operations Roodepoort)
Time: 10h30 – 13h00
Date: 18 October 2023
Time: 10h30 – 12h30
Meeting ID: 340 390 139 475
Minimum Qualifying Criteria
• Minimum of pass in Grade 10 (or equivalent) with maths/ maths literacy.
• South African Citizen.
• Be willing to work or start a business in the wood working industry.
• Positive attitude and potential to be developed.
For more information regarding this invitation and request for Microsoft Teams link details, please contact:
Nash: 011 6722185 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle: 011 355 8333 / Michelle.Malumbelumbe@gauteng.gov.za
NOTE: THIS INVITATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A JOB OFFER.